The 26th International Illustration Contest, organised by the Celsys, the makers of popular creative software ’Clip Studio Paint’, now is calling for entries!
In keeping with their mission to further illustration and the digital arts, Celsys has announced that submissions are now open for its 26th International Illustration Contest.
• Both digital and traditional artwork entries are permitted.
• Submissions may be created with any software/app.
• Image format: PNG, JPG; Size: 5MB or less
• Entries must not discriminate against mental or economical disadvantages, and must not include defamatory elements or profanity.
• The entry must not depict nudity or sexual content. Entries must not depict nudity or sexual content.
• Entries must not depict child prostitution, pornography, or abuse.
• Entries must not disrespect anyone’s freedom of religion, politics, belief, occupation, sex, etc., impose any particular ideas or stoke conflict.
• Entries must not be in breach of the law, public order, or morality.
• Entries must not contain socially offensive content.
• Entries must fit the contest purpose.
Each participant may submit one or more illustrations on the theme: The Best Smile.
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is free to enter
Deadline : January 14, 2021
Who may enter ?
The competition is open to illustrators from around the world.
The Grand Prize will receive 200,000 JPY (approx. 1,932 USD) cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code.
• Runner-up Prize (1 winner): 50,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 3rd–5th place (3 winners): 20,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 6th–10th place (5 winners): 10,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• Honorable mentions (10 winners): Clip Studio Paint PRO Activation Code
For further information visit the official website