Artists around the world are invited to submit their original artwork to the annual Animayo Festival POSTER CONTEST. The winning poster will be used to promote Animayo 2021.
TERMS AND FORMATS
• Any type of technique is allowed. Drawings, photography, 3D creations or any other creation will be accepted as long as they are original.
• They will be presented in size 90×60 cm, vertical position
• All the elements of the poster must be presented in layers, so that it is possible to work in the different phases of the illustration/drawing independently (fonts, backgrounds, drawings,characters, illustrations, etc).
• The main character/s of the poster must be separated from the background by layers. In case of containing a non-vectorial ackground or with gradients, the winner will be asked to present also a version of the poster with a horizont extended background,in order to make adaptations to more rectangular formats.
• They will be attached in digital format PDF, TIFF or JPEG, with a minimum resolution of 300dpi.
• From 4 to 5 finalist works, during February 2021 the jury will choose the winning poster and the accésit prize if it should proceed.
“ The poster will have as its theme the world of creativity and imagination, the world of ideas and inspiration and will represent one or several of these three aspects: animation, visual effects, virtual reality. ”
Entries should be sent via email :
fill the application form and send us your work with a size no larger than 2Mb to firstname.lastname@example.org.
here is no entry fee to participate!
Participation in the competition is completely free
• 1st Prize: 500 €
• 2nd Prize: 250 €
Deadline : 1 February 2021
Who may enter ?
The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over.