Nationality : Iran _ Mashhad
Born : May 12, 1986
In 1999-2004, I started drawing and painting with watercolors under the
supervision of Manouchehr Espahbodi. During these years, my best experience was mural painting on Kouhsangi street in Mashhad.
On May 2004, I achieved the second rank of watercolor painting at Khorasan Province Festival of Visual Arts. In 2005, I entered the Technical and Engineering University. During these four years, I was selected as the designer of the University magazine.
In 2017-2020, I participated in world art Dubai 2020, Forli-Cesena Arte Fiera 2019 and in two foreign exhibitions in Istanbul. Also, in These four years, I participated in more than 12 Group exhibitions, workshops in Iran.
On May 2020, I was selected as one of the contemporary women artists in the
event of the book “Iranian women painters “by the “Baat cultural group”.
- Oct 2020 – world Art Dubai 2020
- Nov 2019 – Participate in Forli-Cesena Arte Fiera 2019
- Oct 2020_ One of the Winners of Ravand drawing Prize 2020
- July 2020 – participate in 100 works – 100 Artists at Golestan Gallery
- July 2020 -Platform group exhibition at Shokooh Gallery and online show at Virtual Vision 360 – Iranshahr Gallery
- Participate in the book of Iranian women painters By Baat Group
- May 2020 – Participate in the online project of quarantine gallery selected by Farhad Gavzan
- Nov 2019 – Figurative group exhibition in Sherveh Gallery
- Nov 2019 – Participate in Forli-Cesena Arte Fiera 2019 in
- Oct 2019 – Nature group exhibition in small frames in Sherveh Gallery
- Oct 2019 – Painting workshop in collaboration with Museum of History Institute for the intellectual development of children and young adults
- Sep 2019 – International Exhibition of Visual Arts Milad tower with the participation of Iran-Italy
- Mar 2019 – Group Exhibition of Visual Arts as “Fragments of Imagination” at the exhibition of Chita Art Group at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Palestine
- Nov 2018 – Group Exhibition at Lavision Gallery in Istanbul as “The Other Sight”
- Jul 2018 – Group Exhibition at Idil Gallery in Istanbul as” Give me a hope”
- Jul 2018 – Festival and Workshop as the Role “Naghshe Bahare Tehran”
- Jun 2018- Group Visual Arts Exhibition at Iyric Gallery
- Mar 2018 – Group Exhibition of the” Naghshe Honar” in Saba Cultural, Artistic, Research Institute, Professor Farshchian Gallery
- May 2004 – Achieving the second rank of watercolor painting in the
- provincial stage of Khorasan Cultural and Artistic Festival