digital art contest
- This is a digital art contest.
- All artwork submitted must be created with digital art software.
- There is no limitation regarding the software used to create the artworks.
- Theme: Water. All entries must follow the Competition theme.
- The Competition is open to 2D and 3D artists (3D renderings are allowed).
- The Competition is open to amateur and professional artists.
- The Participant MUST have a full copyright of their submitted work.
- Photo manipulations or collages are NOT accepted.
- Submissions containing animation are not accepted.
- Works containing pornography or promoting violence won’t be accepted.
- The Competition is international.
- Artists 18 years old and older may submit.
- There is no limit to the number of images that a Participant can submit.
- Submission is free of charge.
- File size must not exceed 10MBs.
- Only png and jpeg image file formats will be accepted
Artwork submissions will be accepted from January 24 to February 14, 2019.
The submitted artworks will be evaluated and published in a special competition gallery which will permit voting starting from February 15th 2019.
How to Submit:
The Artworks must be submitted through the special submission form on Pixarra’s website at www.pixarra.com/competition
The Competition is organized and sponsored by Pixarra Inc. and TheBest3D, called herein the Organizer.
To take part in the Competition, the Participant must agree to the official rules.
By submitting an artwork through the online form at www.Pixarra.com, the Participant agrees to these Rules.
By entering the competition, the Participant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted artwork is an original work created solely by the Participant, that the creation does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the image.
All the copyrights during and after the competition belong to the Participant. The Organizer may showcase the artworks taking part in the Competition on its website and social media and to use them for marketing purposes.
Artworks must not be watermarked by any external source, cannot have any company logos, trademarks or otherwise display copyrighted content which does not belong to the Participant. Personal logos and signatures are allowed.
Awards and Winners:
1. The winners will be selected by representatives of Pixarra and TheBest3D, and will receive the following prizes:
First Place – TwistedBrush Pro Studio 24 and PD Howler 12
Second Place – Pixarra Studio Bundle 2 and PD Howler 11
2. Popular Choice Award – Pixarra Studio Product (Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Blob Studio, Liquid Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio or Selfie Studio) by choice and PD Artist 11. The winner will be determined by the total number of votes.
3. A special prize for the voters – Mezmind version 2. The winner will be selected at random. Only those voters that oped-in will be eligible for the prize.
4. The Winners will be announced on the Organizer’s website and social media, on February 26, 2019. The Winners will be informed personally via email.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant we suspect of vote rigging or vote buying.
6. If the top Artworks are deemed to be invalid by any reason or the Winners don’t respond within 72 hours after being contacted by the Organizer, alternate winners will be selected.
1. Voting will be conducted in the competition gallery by clicking the “Vote” button.
2. Voting will require supplying your email registration.
3. The voter will be able to vote only once for an artwork but for as many artworks as he/she wishes.
4. Voting will be conducted from February 15 to February 24.
5. There will be a special prize for one voter selected at random (See Awards and Winners).
6. The artists are free to promote their submissions in the competition but vote buying is prohibited.
1. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the Rules without informing the Participants beforehand.
2. The Organizer is not held responsible for any damage or loss experienced as a result of participating in the competition by the Participant or any parties related to him/her/it.
For any questions or comments, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org