The Gem and Jewelry Institute of Thailand (Public Organization) has an objective to support, develop and provide guidance for personnel entering the gem and jewelry market, as well as preparing qualified design training courses.
The theme this year is “Intergeneration jewelry – jewelry for every generation” a jewelry collection that is wearable by every generation.
The competition aims to support jewelry design, create awareness amongst the public and provide a stage for new designers to showcase their products to business buyers.
To support new designers, students, professional designers, professional designers and passionate public by providing an opportunity to present their designs amongst local and international audience.
How to submit your design
There are 2 ways to submit your design, details as follow:
1. Online Submission
2. Self-submission or by Postal Service
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is free to enter
Deadline : 31 May 2021
● The submitted design must be related to the theme and must contain a minimum of 3 design pieces in one collection; there must be one necklace design and can be featured with any other types of jewelry such as rings, bracelets, earrings, etc.
● Applicants can submit their design as an individual or as a team
● Applicants has the freedom to use any types of technique, materials or computer program to design their jewelry piece
● There is no limitation to the technique or material used in designing the jewelry piece
● All images submitted must be at least 300 DPI resolution
Who may enter ?
Professional designers, entrepreneurs and passionate public from around the world are invited to participate in the competition.
● The Winner receives 4,000 USD cash with honored trophy, a total of 1 prize
● First Runner-up receives 3,000 USD cash with honored trophy, a total of 1 prize
● Second Runner-up receives 1,500 USD cash with honored trophy, a total of 1 prize
● Consolation prize receives 1,000 USD cash with honored trophy, a total of 1 prize
● GIT Popular Design 2021 receives 500 USD cash with honored trophy, a total of 1 prize
For further information visit the official website