Design contest 2019
NCM OPEN CALL is an annual design contest held by Nexon Computer Museum to support experimental and challenging creators. It welcomes emergent imagination with artistic and innovative comprehension of X Reality. ‘X Reality’, a new term that penetrates through all kinds of virtualization that not only includes VR(Virtual Reality), AR(Augmented Reality), and MR(Mixed Reality) but also encompasses XR(eXtened Reality, that broadens the perspectives of reality), CR(Cross Reality, that overlaps real and virtual world) and even unknown X, the undetermined and unpredictable
No limitation on platform, genre or theme
Application form including applicant(individual/group) introduction, project proposal, development period and future plan
Demo video file
Playable build file (Not necessary for video contents without interaction)
* URL for application form and submission email will be announcedd
who may enter ?
any contents that gives artistic and innovative interpretation on XR is qualified to be submitted regardless of the applicant’s s nationality, age, gender, or filed experiences.
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is free to enter
– Grand Award(Overall)(1) : 5 million KRW
– Best Award(VR)(1) : 3 million KRW
– Best Award(AR)(1) : 3 million KRW
– Excellence Award(VR)(1) : 1 million KRW
– Excellence Award(AR)(1) : 1 million KRW
Winners’ would be provided with additional benefits The winner will be given with a special opportunity to become the NCM Accelerator 2020 through further screening.
<NCM Accelerator> is Nexon Computer Museum’s annual sponsorship program that helps creators with creativity and independent content development skills continue their work in more stable environment.
Deadline : 31 August 2019
Terms and Conditions
– All Documents or items will not be returned when once submitted.
– The copyright of the entry and all rights and responsibilities thereof shall be borne by the applicant (creator).