Kunstwerk Carlshütte is a non-profit cultural initiative and organizes NordArt, which has been held annually since 1999. NordArt is one of the largest contemporary art exhibitions in Europe, which is redesigned annually and which presents more than 200 selected artists from all over the world – internationally renowned artists and as well as newcomers. As an internationally established forum for cultural education and exchange, NordArt has dedicated itself to the task of enhancing mutual understanding through the language of art.
Who may enter ?
The competiton is open to artists from around the world.
The selection of artworks takes place until the mid-February 2021 by a jury. A list of selected artists and special projects will be published on our website by the beginning of March 2021. All invited artists will be informed and asked to confirm their participation and to send the documents for the catalogue. The delivery of selected artworks is scheduled for the end of April.
here is no entry fee to participate!
Participation in the competition is completely free
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2020.
– Fill out text fields with personal data and upload artist resume (Word or PDF file, max 1MB).
– Select field (painting, sculpture, installation, photo, etc.). Multiple selection possible.
– Upload images of artworks, which could be shown at NordArt: up to 10 files (1 MB max single file, formats: JPG, GIF, PNG), fill text fields with information. Field „web link“: link for video work or image file.
• The NordArt-Prize is worth €10,000. Each year one artist is awarded.
• Public Choice Award. The visitors of the NordArt can vote for their favourite artist. The three winning artists will be invited to the prize-giving ceremony. Each award is worth €1,000.