The 2019 7th Bio-Art Contest will be held by Medicinal Bioconvergence Research Center from Seoul National University, and Sponsored by Ministry of Science and ICT in the Republic of Korea and Museum of Art in Seoul National University.
There are four categories:
The theme for this year’s Bio-Art Contest is “The Beauty of Life”.
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is free to enter.
Who may enter ?
The contest is open to anyone. ( groups 4 members maximum)
– Digital photographs and Computer graphic: 300dpi or higher resolution, A2 paper size (42cm for shorter side), file format should be JPEG or TIFF, No watermark or caption.
– Microphotographs: It should be sent with maximum resolution supported by device.
– The Video Clips: It should be in 1280×720 or higher, File size should not exceed 100MB, Play time should be within 3 minutes, file format should be MPEG4(you may select H.264/AVC1 as compression codec)
– The File should include the contents related to Bio-Art.
Grand Prize(1 individual or team): certificate + Prize of KRW 3,000,000
– Runner-up Prize(3 individual(s) or team): certificate + Prize of KRW 1,000,000
– Participation Prize(10 individual(s) or team): certificate + Prize of KRW 200,000
– Selection Prize(20 individual(s) or team): certificate
Deadline : 30th September 2019
The online application form will be available from 2 September 2019 and will close on 30 September 2019
. Official website: