Lascam has agreed to support this year again the Grant Pierre & Alexandra Boulat, all the more as they are aware of the difficulties that photographers have to deal with current events.
In order to to assist photojournalists struggling with the economic hardships associated with this profession, the Association is promoting an annual Grant, endowed for the fith year by LaScam (collective society for multimedia authors).
social, economic, political or cultural issue in a journalistic manner
The grant of € 8,000 will be awarded to her at the festival Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, during the screening evening on Thursday september 5.
Deadline : June 30, 2020
here is no entry fee to participate!
Participation in the “ Pierre & Alexandra Boulat Association ” Award contest is free
Who may enter ?
The award is presented to a professional photographer of any age, sex or nationality who wishes to cover a social, economic, political or cultural issue in a journalistic manner, on presentation of a dossier.
The Award is given in order to allow the winner to produce a story that has never been told but that the photographer cannot find support for within the media.
• Applicants must have completed at least three photo-reportage (published or unpublished).
• Applicants must be professional photojournalists.
• Applicants must be able to write and speak in French or English.
Material specifications :
• low resolution files
• with captions written in the File Info field,
• only JPEG accepted (no TIFF or PSD)
• maximum images size : 3 MB
• Each Picture file has to be named and numbered, in the order thephotograph would like them to be shown to the jury