Logo Design Competition
The Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is currently accepting entries for the Typography Day 2020 Logo Design Competition.
You are invited to design a logo for Typography Day 2020 so that it expresses the theme of the event – “Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global“ . As the conference is being held in Beirut, Lebanon it is encouraged to include the context of Beirut, Lebanon in the design of logo.
The winning logo will be used as the official visual identity of the Typography Day 2020 event — scheduled for 28th February—1st March, 2020 in Beirut, Lebanon. In addition to the winning design, a total of six (6) Runner Up designs will be selected.
Calligraphic or digitally created letter-forms or existing fonts, or a combination of these can be used for the logo. The logo should also include the words “Typography Day 2020” or “Typo Day 2020”.
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is free to enter
Deadline : 30th September 2019
Who may enter ?
This competition is open to students from India and from all around the world.
You need to submit the solution along with a brief write-up of around 100 words written in English langauge.
– Size of the final logo: 300mm x 100mm only in wide format
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– File type: JPEG or PDF
– Color Mode: CMYK
– Write-up + contact Info+Bio:
– Format: in RTF, TXT or PDF format
– Write up about the design: Maximum 100 words and should be written in English language.
– Contact Info: Name, Postal Address, Email, Telephone number, Name and Address of Institution in English.
– Your Bio-data/Personal Information: Maximum of 100 words and should be written in English.
– Each participant is allowed a maximum of three entries.
(please don’t send same logo repeatedly)